Inviting women into the unexpected joy of desperate dependence on Jesus.
Click HERE for spring small groups!
Click HERE for more info!
Groups run from September through November.
Click here to find a small group that meets year-round to fit your schedule.
Vela's Spring 2018 Teachings:
Through our Heart 2 Heart Mentoring Ministry, we seek to lovingly build up a woman's identity in Christ through a supportive relationship with another woman in the Body of Christ. Each mentoring relationship may look different as they grow together in their knowledge and understanding of God from His Word. To fill out a mentor or mentee profile, visit the Heart 2 Heart Ministry page where you can also find resources.
Join us for these large group opportunities to meet women at Northwest, to be encouraged in your relationship with Jesus and to invite others to come to know Him. If you would like to be part of this team, please contact the lead for each event.
Dinner on the Green "Spring Garden Party". An evening of connecting with other women, creating your own succulent garden, food and more! It kicks off Friday, April 20th. Register HERE.
- Launch into Motherhood is a six-week series for first-time moms. Bring your baby and connect with other new moms in the same life stage. Find biblical encouragement and support from seasoned mentor moms. Come join this casual time of fellowship and heartfelt conversation as you begin your motherhood journey. For more information, click here.
- MOPS is for mothers of preschoolers and meets during the school year. Click here for more information.
- Working Women – Northwest supports its working women through two great partnerships. Click here for more information.
- Mother's Day Out program partners with parents and the church to build a gospel-centered spiritual foundation for their children's lives. For more information, click here.
- Widows- If you are a widow or interested in supporting widows, we encourage you to join our Widow Care and Connection group. Click HERE or Contact Sharla Langston at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Ashley Burse||Group Life Administrative Assistant||Care, Group Life, Prayer, Women's||Learn More|
|Dave Fuquay||Lead Spiritual Formation Minister||Connecting, Equipping, Group Life, Marriage, Men's, Women's, Young Adults||Learn More|
|Angela Cirocco||Women's Ministry Coordinator||Group Life, Women's||Learn More|
|Sharla Langston||Minister of Generous Living||Pastoral, Prayer, Women's||Learn More|