"Forgiveness" | Recovery for Life
Location: Christian Life Center (CLC) Quads A & B
Date: May 18, 2017 - June 1, 2017 | 06:45 PM to 08:00 PM
Contact: David Rogers
Northwest Bible Church Recovery for Life presents a three-week Thursday night series on “Forgiveness” featuring Kathy Jeffrey.
Kathy is a proud Texan, who grew up on a cattle ranch in West Texas. She has been married to Dr. Tony Jeffrey, Headmaster of Providence Christian School, for 33 years, and is the mother of three adult children, Cole, Clark, and Cate. Kathy has a degree from Texas Woman's University in English and a subsequent degree from Multnomah Bible University, where she developed a love for Bible study. Throughout the years, she has taught regularly with Bible Study Fellowship, and has ministered with the Jesus Film Project in various countries such as Panama, Equador, Tanzania, Yucatan and Jamaica.
In addition, Kathy home schooled each of her three children, while ministering alongside her husband in the private education sector. Kathy is a passionate personality and captivating teacher whose life has been changed by the message of forgiveness. After years of study, personal freedom, and walking alongside others as they pursue forgiveness, she now shares what she has learned through a beautifully crafted three-part seminar.
Recovery for Life invites you to attend this series on Thursday evenings, starting May 18:
May 18 | Kathy Jeffrey’s Story
May 25 | The Wounded Spirit
June 1 | How to Forgive
Who should attend?
- If you feel a staleness in your spiritual life.
- If you are a parent struggling with your teenage or adult children.
- If you are a child struggling with memories from your past or current relationship with your family.
- If you think or interact with a certain person/people and are immediately gripped with rage, a desire for revenge, or simply want to avoid them at all cost.
- If you are stuck in your recovery journey and have been for some time.