By our 75th anniversary as a church, our hope (vision) is that we will be celebrating thousands of surprisingly easy-to-start conversations about Jesus because we believe where God has us is where Jesus is.
We agree and affirm that inviting people into conversations about Jesus is not just for church professionals or people with the spiritual gift of evangelism. God makes it clear throughout the Bible that each one of His children is called as a witness for Him, to testify on His behalf—put simply, to tell others who He is, what He has done, and what He is doing in our lives.
In order for us to truly embrace that we are God’s vessels, His workmanship, created to carry His message into the world, we will explore 7 different passages that show different Biblical characters in different walks of life, living out their Divine Platform.
Week One: Esther
• "God speaks through people who are in places they never wanted to be, in
ways they didn't want to be useful."
Week Two: Daniel
• "God works through people who have wisdom and exercise it."
Week Three: Aquila and Priscilla
• "God works through people behind the scenes to impact the public."
Week Four: Naaman's Servants
• "God works through seemingly insignificant people and seemingly insignificant
Week Five: Rahab / Woman at the Well
• "God works through people who've sinned greatly or publicly in familiar or unholy
Week Six: Paul before Agrippa
• "God speaks through people who are unafraid."
Week Seven: Mary Magdalene
• "God speaks through undervalued people who have been valued by Jesus."
We believe: Where God has us is where Jesus is because "we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them." Ephesians 2:10