We provide superior care for younger children in a loving and nurturing environment.
Northwest Preschool meets from 9 a.m.–2 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays, September through May. We provide care for children 12 months–PreK-4. Our Northwest Preschool program partners with parents and the church to build a gospel-centered spiritual foundation for their children's lives.
2019-20 INFORMATION and PAYMENT LINKS
2019-20 ENROLLMENT LINKS
|12-17 Months/Waiting List||18-23 Months/Waiting List|
|Two Years Old/Waiting List||Three Years Old/Waiting List|
|Four Years Old||Waiting List
We Desire To
- partner with parents in laying a foundation for the spiritual and academic growth of children in an age-appropriate way.
- establish and maintain a fun, positive place for children to experience direction and care from nurturing adults.
- nurture emotional, intellectual and physical growth through guiding and instructing in basic skills and promoting physical fitness.
- God is first—He is in charge of everything.
- God’s word is true—He always keeps His promises.
- We can trust Jesus—He is always with me.
- God is good.
- God loves us.
- God wants me to love others.
As a church weekday program, we teach from the Scriptures and help parents proclaim to the next generation who God is and what He has done.
For more information or to enroll, contact Patricia Martell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 469-453-7737.
For the Northwest Preschool calendar, please click on the downloads tab above.
View our Northwest Kids Health Policy.