We provide superior care for younger children in a loving and nurturing environment.
Northwest Preschool meets from 9 a.m.–2 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays, September through May. We provide care for children 12 months–PreK-4. Northwest Preschool partners with parents to build a gospel-centered spiritual foundation with developmental and academic skills for the children in our program.
Please make note of these things before enrolling on January 30.
- Our spaces are filled on a first come/first serve basis. To make the registration process go faster you can create an online account with Northwest HERE.
- On the morning of Thursday, January 30, we will work to have the Registration Links live at 9:00 a.m. If you don’t see the Registration Links when you get to our page keep refreshing the page as we will be working to get them online.
- Please have the following information available, as you will need it to complete the online registration form: Names and Phone numbers of adults who are authorized to pick-up your child or be an Emergency Contact for your child. Name, phone number and address of your child’s doctor.
2019-2020 Information and Payment Links
We Desire To
- partner with parents in laying a foundation for the spiritual and academic growth of children in an age-appropriate way.
- establish and maintain a fun, positive place for children to experience direction and care from nurturing adults.
- nurture emotional, intellectual and physical growth through guiding and instructing in basic skills and promoting physical fitness.
- God is first—He is in charge of everything.
- God’s word is true—He always keeps His promises.
- We can trust Jesus—He is always with me.
- God is good.
- God loves us.
- God wants me to love others.
As a church weekday program, we teach from the Scriptures and help parents proclaim to the next generation who God is and what He has done.
For more information or to enroll, contact Patricia Martell at email@example.com or 469-453-7737.
For the Northwest Preschool calendar, please click on the downloads tab above.
View our Northwest Kids Health Policy.
No events were found that match your criteria.
|Northwest Preschool - 2019-2020 Calendar||Download|
|Northwest Preschool - 2019-2020 Handbook||Download|
|Northwest Preschool - 2019-2020 Summer/September Newsletter||Download|
|Northwest Preschool - 2019-2020 October Newsletter||Download|
|Northwest Preschool - 2019-2020 November Newsletter||Download|
|Northwest Preschool - 2019-2020 December Newsletter||Download|
|Northwest Preschool - 2020-2021 January Newsletter||Download|