We provide superior care for younger children in a loving and nurturing environment.
Northwest Preschool meets from 9 a.m.–2 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays, September through May. We provide care for children 12 months–PreK. Our Northwest Preschool program partners with parents and the church to build a gospel-centered spiritual foundation for their children's lives. Children are cared for by a trained staff who have passed security and reference checks.
2019-2020 Enrollment Dates
January 22-28 for current Northwest Preschool families
January 29-30 for Northwest Bible families
January 31 @ 9:00 AM online enrollment will open to the public
2018-19 Enrollment Information
We Desire To
- partner with parents in laying a foundation for the spiritual and academic growth of children in an age-appropriate way.
- establish and maintain a fun, positive place for children to experience direction and care from nurturing adults.
- nurture emotional, intellectual and physical growth through guiding and instructing in basic skills and promoting physical fitness.
- God is first—He is in charge of everything.
- God’s word is true—He always keeps His promises.
- We can trust Jesus—He is always with me.
- God is good.
- God loves us.
- God wants me to love others.
- In order to begin the Registration process you will need an online account with password. If you do not already have an online account with Northwest, you can create one HERE.
- To register your child(ren) you will need to select the link for the particular age group below, then “Add Person” if you do not see your child listed. THE ONLY INFORMATION NEEDED WHEN ADDING A PERSON IS: Child’s Name, Birthdate, Gender and Place in Household. PLEASE DO NOT ADD a phone number, email or photo when adding your child’s information.
- Once the child is added, select the child then select “Continue” to continue with the Registration Form.
- The Registration Fee of $175 will be collected at the end of the registration form. This can be paid with credit card or e-check.
- This process will need to be repeated for each child you are enrolling.
- Once an age group has filled it will notify you that Registration has closed in that age group.
- If the age group you are registering for is closed, please select the Waiting List link below the age group links and complete the information requested. There is no charge to be added to the Waiting List.
As a church weekday program, we teach from the Scriptures and help parents proclaim to the next generation who God is and what He has done.
For more information or to enroll, contact Patricia Martell at email@example.com or 469-453-7737.
For the Northwest Preschool calendar, please click on the downloads tab above.
View our Northwest Kids Health Policy.
No events were found that match your criteria.
|Northwest Preschool - 2018-2019 Calendar||Download|
|Northwest Preschool - 2018-2019 Handbook||Download|
|Northwest Preschool - 2018-2019 Summer Newsletter||Download|
|Northwest Preschool - 2018-2019 September Newsletter||Download|
|Northwest Preschool - 2018-2019 October Newsletter, Pg. 1||Download|
|Northwest Preschool - 2018-2019 October Newsletter, Pg. 2||Download|
|Northwest Preschool - 2018-2019 November Newsletter||Download|
|Northwest Preschool - 2018-2019 December Newsletter, Pg. 1||Download|
|Northwest Preschool - 2018-2019 December Newsletter, Pg. 2||Download|
|Northwest Preschool - 2019-2020 January Newsletter||Download|