Date: April 10, 2020 - April 12, 2020
Contact: April Payne
Join us ONLINE as we livestream via Facebook and YouTube. More information on how to access and share the livestream services will be coming soon!
GOOD FRIDAY | April 10 @ 7 PM
Our Good Friday service is a time of worship, communion, reading, and meditation on God's Word, remembering the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross. As we reflect on His death, we will look forward to the celebration of His resurrection on Easter morning.
EASTER SUNDAY | April 12 @ 9 AM
Worship with us as we focus on the greatest victory of all time. Christ is risen, and we have a reason to celebrate!
- INVITE someone in your life who doesn't know Jesus to watch with you.
We want to hear how you're processing your expectations and experiencing hope during these trying times. See below for how to submit your answers via video. Because we’ll miss seeing your beautiful faces in person, we also have a fun “Easter Bonnet Photo Contest” – see below!
Photos and video submissions are DUE by 9 PM on Palm Sunday, April 5.
VIDEO QUESTIONS – EXPECTATIONS & HOPE
Our pastor loves to dialogue with our church body. To get the conversation going, Neil would like you to video your response to one of the following questions:
- What about the coronavirus pandemic caught you off guard?
- How have recent events redirected your hope?
To participate, simply film yourself answering one of the questions!
- Make sure each answer is ONLY ONE SENTENCE long (less than 15 seconds)
- Answer the question as if you’ve just been asked, without rephrasing the question in your answer
- If filming on your cell phone, turn it sideways (landscape)
- Listen to your video to make sure the audio is clear
- Email your video to NorthwestEaster@gmail.com before Sunday's deadline
EASTER BONNET PHOTO CONTEST
Wearing a fancy hat to church on Easter Sunday has been a longstanding tradition for many. Whether you don your most elaborate feathered fascinator or a spring-inspired ballcap, we want to see it!
To participate, simply take a great photo of you wearing your hat!
- Individual or family pics are welcome
- Email the photo to NorthwestEaster@gmail.com before Sunday's deadline