NORTHWEST | Four Priorities
When circumstances shift into the unknown, it can leave us wondering what really matters. Just as many of you are refocusing your own personal and household priorities, we’re calling into focus our church family priorities during this global pandemic and calling you to join us!
- Who knows what God might do if we pray?
- Over 100 are joining us daily at noon on Facebook for live prayer and we encourage you to join us and invite a friend.
- As a church family, we are praying for revival and conversations about Jesus.
- Get info on our prayer sessions here.
- We want you to experience community!
- Zoom accounts are available to our small groups and more than 80% of our groups are regularly meeting virtually.
- If you aren't yet in a small group, we have room for you.
- Get info here on joining a small group.
- Northwest cares for you!
- If you are experiencing financial difficulty, we have resources available to assist in meeting needs.
- We still have yard signs available to help you care for your neighbors and you can make arrangements to pick one up at the church.
- Get info on Northwest Cares here.
- By 2026, we will be having thousands of surprising easy-to-start conversations about Jesus all over our city, because we are convinced, where God has us is where Jesus is!
- Right now, people need hope and may be more open to conversations about Jesus.
- Discovery Experience can help you develop the ability to have these conversations and groups are still meeting via Zoom.
- Get info here on Discovery Experience.