By 2026, we will be having thousands of surprisingly easy-to-start conversations about Jesus all over our city because we are convinced, where God has us is where Jesus is.
For those of us who have ever wrestled with doubting our value, our purpose or whether God can use "someone like us," this powerful verse provides undeniable affirmation.
Through it, God assures us:
- WE ARE HIS MASTERPIECE.
- WE ARE INTRINSICALLY VALUED.
- HE HAS PREPARED US FOR GOOD WORKS.
- HE WANTS TO SPEAK THROUGH US.
Believing these truths can open our hearts and eyes to how God wants to use us and can give us the courage to take risks. It frees us up to stop worrying about our "qualifications" and trust that He can use imperfect people in amazing ways because the outcome is in His hands.
We invite people to discover Jesus through conversations where He reveals Himself through us. This starts with our conviction that "where God has us is where Jesus is."
As part of God's plan, we each have been given a "divine platform" where God wants to use us. Simply stated, our divine platform is where God has you to have conversations about Jesus. This is both where God has placed you and how God has shaped you. How God has shaped you includes your personality, gifts, and individual stories. Where God has placed you can be as simple as work, the soccer field, or the coffee shop – just everyday life – and may include your circumstances, both good and bad. Because no two of us are alike and we all lead different lives, no two platforms are the same.
OUR PATH FORWARD
Our hope for the next seven years:
- ENVISION THE POTENTIAL IMPACT OF THOUSANDS OF EASY-TO-START CONVERSATIONS ABOUT JESUS ALL OVER OUR CITY.
- TO EXPERIENCE GOD'S PRESENCE AS WE SEE HIM ANSWER PRAYERS THOSE ALL AROUND US,
- TO GROW OUR FAITH AS WE EMBRACE UNIQUE OPPORTUNITIES AND TAKE RISKS FOR JESUS, AND
- TO WITNESS WHAT GOD CAN DO IN THE LIVES OF ALL THE PEOPLE WE REACH THROUGH THESE CONVERSATIONS.
Let us join together to share His truth and love with those around us, praying and believing that where God has us is where Jesus is.