Below is an overview and summary of topics we will cover during the Rethinking Sexuality Forum.
- Acknowledge the crisis. We must change how we address sexuality within the church and Christian homes.
- Understand the narrative of biblical sexuality. We must reclaim the conversation, not simply address the problems.
- Integrate the Gospel within our own personal sexual narratives. We must authentically model the power of God's love and truth through our own stories.
- Present a compelling vision for biblical sexuality. We must intentionally use the influence God has given us to winsomely pass on God's narrative of sexuality.
- Diving into sexual discipleship
- Every sexual issue is a spiritual issue
- The Gospel is written within our sexuality
- We are all sexually broken
- God invites us on a journey of sexual healing
- Truth and love must co-exist
- Change begins with you